Associates and legal team
A question? A project?
Fields of competence:
After academic training in Intellectual Property with Paris University Panthéon-Assas and initial professional experiences in France and abroad, Pauline Desjours joined Legrand Lesage-Catel Law offices in June 2018. She focuses mainly on issues of copyright, the law on trademarks, designs and models, as well as on issues of unfair and parasitical competition and business law in the art market.
- 2015: Internship with Bird & Bird
- 2016: Internship with Jones Day
- 2017: Internship with IP Service International
- Since June 2018: Associate with Legrand Lesage-Catel Law offices
- 2014: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- 2015: Master 2 in Literary, Artistic and Industrial Property Rights, University, Panthéon-Assas Paris II
- 2018: Called to the Paris Bar
Legrand Lesage-Catel Law offices is involved in the training of legal graduates in intellectual and industrial property, in order to facilitate their future access to the profession of attorney-at-law. They assist the lawyers in charge of the cases, in particular in patent law, trademark law, design law, copyright and art law, as well as in cases involving unfair competition and information technologies.